My Youtube channel

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
How you are doing! you already know from the title what this post is going to be and yes I have a youtube channel yay okay it sounds amazing but I am not very good with camera quality, lighting, editing and most importantly what is in the video. I just realise these are the things which youtuber suppose to be good at (he-he) but taking a step towards that I don't know anything about, is a great lesson to learn. Therefore, I took a step. My aim is to share my creating projects in a video too. What better way is other then YouTube right! The cool thing about this that I can share a video on my blog in my post (love this) am still learning youtube bits and bobs before watching please don't get your hopes high okay ha-ha I am only kidding...
Here is my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/annieomarthoughts 


I am looking forward for your support. Do visit time to time and leave your thoughts. Please let me know my beautiful sisters what do you think and if anyone want to support eachother on youtube too then don't forget to drop your links below x!
A ♡ O
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE your YouTube channel. You are doing a great job hun! Keep it rolling :D

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he-he Thank you so much beautiful. I hope I can keep it going In Sha Allaah(If God willed) ♡ x!

      Delete

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig