πŸŽ‚ My first Blogiversary πŸŽ‚

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
How you are doing! Today, it means something completely different. It is my one-year blogiversary – one year online at this blog. Yay! I am constantly amazed that there are people who are interested in what I have to say and take the time to read. I know you read (: so THANK YOU to all of you who are reading this right now...
In the one year, I published 54 blog posts. Considering I did not write much for the first half of the year, that is pretty good. My first blog post was my poem that I wrote, kind of my introduction - My Best Friend on 19 . 5 . 15 I seriously have no idea how and why I wrote that but it proves I really wanted to share my thoughts. Anyway, it seems like the year gone by fast but a lot heart broken moments happened in this year that I do not want to repeat by writing them here, let us just put that on a side and talk about the happy moment which is give away. I want to do a give away but I do not know the procedure he-he. I have been searching a lot and found some information, but I still want to know your thoughts because I am very confused. If you know or if you have done, then let me know too. For the time being I thought I would give a new look to my blog for blogiversary (-: My first template was paid. You can read all the information here - My Blogger Template I actually really love my old template. It was very simple. This time I wanted spring kind of theme so decided to give a go to my own liking and let me tell you it is not that easy. I found one website Theme expose where from I downloaded template Elegant-free. I had this template for three weeks in my laptop. I spend hours to redesign it and finally I was quite happy to make it live so I thought I will put it on the day of blog-giversary (at least I am giving something to my blog ha-ha). It Still have some things that I am not quite happy about it but let us just give a go for couple of posts. I can always change it back or look for a new spring template. Until then I will not mind if you give me your suggestions. Do tell me if it looks ok. If you finding it hard to read/search and about the pictures quality etc because my blog should look good for you not only for me ;)
Thank you so much for all the support on my blog and on my youtube channel. Your lovely tweets make me going. Now I get back to searching and asking on twitter about the give away, have a good day beautiful people x!
A ♡ O
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Annie
    Beautiful blog template. I'm reading it in my mobile so this comment is just for the mobile layout :p I feel Annie Omar in the header should be even brighter and big so people will notice it first. I feel registering your blog name is important. I will let you know my thoughts on web version soon.

    With Love
    Sindhu

    www.withlovesindhu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughts beautiful. I will difinetly work on it (: I think I did not turn on setting for mobile version. I have to re-check later but yes please cannot wait to read about your thoughts on web version ♡ x!

      Delete

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig