πŸŽ€ Liebster award 2 πŸŽ€

In the past week, I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award yay

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
Few weeks ago, I received a message on twitter from one of the kindest people John. He invited me to do a one-off guest blog post. I was very confused after reading the message but his kind words made me understand what it meant and what I have to do next. In his blog, he discusses his own journey and strategies. He suffered with bad depression after the recession and help from the doctor he wanted to make a difference to others suffering in similar ways. His blog is to benefit mental health. Guest blogging is a great way to build up more traffic to your blog. If you are interested in guest blogging, to get motivation then must check out his blog at Battle of mind Blog and follow him on Twitter @Battle_of_Mind. You were kind to invite me to do a guest post. I am thankful for it. If you want to read my guest post on John website then click - Am I capable of what I thought!  

The rules of Liebster award are that you answer the questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. If you do not know what Liebster Award really is, you can read my previous post. You will find all the information in here - Liebster Award Winner but I am sure you know already wink wink (",)


Here are John eleven questions
Four words to describe you.
Hmm creative, helpful, moody, trustworthy.


Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration is my Mother I call her Ammi Jaan. She is forever my queen. I see her going through the moments where other human being will not stay humble, powerful, forgetful and faithful. I have not met anyone else yet whose heart is full of love even for enemies. She was the one, whoever harms her she replied with smile. I heard polite words for those who back-stabbed her, who took her for granted even when she was giving them from her own plate. Who insulted and kicking her out from their homes yet she welcome them with a smile to her own home. I learned a lot from her. She was my best friend and my sister. It's been five months I did not hear her voice but her beautiful kind soul will forever remain in my pray and in my heart (peace be upon you Ammi Jaan) She will always be guiding footsteps to follow.



What song is stuck in your head at this very moment?

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear by Celine Dion and you can guess why this is in my head right now!


If you could talk with one person alive or not, who would it be and what would you discuss?

I would love to be with Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wife ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) and learn all about my religion while my mother sits beside me.


What motivates you to blog?

When thoughts start running I think of creating something I'll take a quick snap in my head. I start working on it and cannot wait to post here.


How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?

If I am designing a dress it take me two to three days first to make then to edit pictures and write a post, probably five days. However, when I just want to express my feelings it takes less then two hours and sometime four hours (oops).

Link your most favourite post you have written and tell us why is your favourite?
I started this so I can share my inspirational thoughts but I could not give much time to it. Recently I am putting a lot of effort into it and hoping to keep on going. My first post will be -  πŸ’ŒMy Mother I call her Ammi Jaan is fighting for life!πŸ’Œ and second will be - Women?! And My Mother's Health Update In these post me shared my personal life and all the emotions. It reminds me the time...

If you were to name three goals for your blog to achieve this year, what would they be?
First goal
I will love to built bunch of people who love to stay connected with me and not for just visiting.

Second goal
At the moment I am only posting every week would love to do twice/thrice a week (which I am finding it VERY hard)

Third goal
Third goal of mine is to start my small business (-: although I am very nervous to take a step. I really want to do something that can lead to my own charity chain.

What is the greatest achievement you have received as a blogger?
A greatest achievement is that it makes me busy which helps me not to think although I do get tired and do not want to continue however peoples messages and comments make me going (thank you everyone for being here).

What three novels would you recommend to anyone because you could not put them down?
The first book I will recommend is Qur'An. Yes it is a holy book but if you believe in God then you must read it. The second book Sahih al-Bukhari. It is full of good advices, how to live life, how to do good deeds, how to care and help others. Third book hmmm, remember The BFG (short for "Big Friendly Giant") is a 1982 children's book written by Roald Dahl. It is an expansion of a short story from Dahl's 1975 book Danny, the Champion of the World. The book is dedicated to Dahl's late daughter, Olivia, who died of measles at age seven. Watch upcoming movie Disney's The BFG - Official Trailer

What are you most looking forward to about this bright and shiny New Year 2016?
My wish is to make my own charity chain. I really want to do something, which help someone who is in need of food/clothes/home. This is what I always look forward to when a new year starts and I know one day In Sha Allah (If God willed) I will achieve it till then I try my very best to keep putting little drops of water on dry sand. One day a plant will grow.


I nominate these 5 wonderful bloggers.
Geet - getalongwithgeet 
She is a hobbyist and love blogging for her own happiness. Her blog is a way to express what she really feel about a certain topic or something everyone talks about in day-to-day life. She is my first twitter friend. She is amazingly sweet and very friendly (We have a commom fact Geet mash potato with anything x)

Shehzadi - heybeautybae 
Her blog is about beauty tips, DIYs, reviews and her favourites. I know the nomination will not do much justice because of you already achieved so much on your blog but the reason I wanted to I love reading your skincare and DIY posts. May be someone else enjoy that too. You are amazingly lovely (':

Helen - littlehelsb 
Her blog is about beauty, food, life and style. She is a lover of pizza and all thing beauty and lifestyle. You are my first youtube friend (We have a common fact Helen, Leo's are very passionate (".)

Khadija kiran - creativekhadija
Her blog is about art, craft and handmade. She share loads of fun creative ideas. You have a beautiful talent sweets I am loving your bits and bobs. I cannot wait to see what you produce next (: Keep up the good work x

Fatima - blogsbyfa 
Her blog is about UK lifestyle, food & travel. Who loves to explore different horizons in life. I recently come across with you and looking forward to see your more fun posts. You have done a great job on your blog and I love it (: (ps your baby is shooo shweet ♡)


Questions for my nominees.

Your 5 questions are as follows:

Why did you start blogging?
What do you do when stressing out in life?
How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
Share with us your happy dream (if you remember any (':
Link your most favourite post you have written and tell us why is your favourite?

These bloggers are just a few of the many amazing blogs that I have come across the past months. I look forward to seeing this award passed on by these and many more. I feel so happy and proud to be a part of this beautiful world of blogging. Again I have an amazing time to write this post. I can only feel excited to keep on going.


Thank you once again John and have fun hunny bunnies! I look forward to seeing all your blog posts. I hope you will enjoy my blog, and maybe feel a bit inspired. I greatly enjoy comments and feedback, so if you feel the need to say (or ask) something, please do not hesitate to do so! Positive vibes x!
~Be Patient Be Positive~A ♡ O
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That was a lovely afternoon read. Thank you for tagging me and for the beautiful things you have said about my blog. I loved reading Ronald Dahl when I was a child and I pray that you are able to achieve your goals.

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always my pleasure. Thank you hun ♡ glad to know I was not the only one ((: Sending you happy thoughts and lots of luck as you move forward with your life x!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful article with beautiful words & thoughts. So nice of you to share with us. I am glad to know you tagged me. So sweet of you! I will try my best to share award on my blog soon.
    Lots of well wishes & prayers for you sis <3
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know you liked it ((all the hug squeezes)) Jazāk Allāhu khayran(May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala reward you with goodness) sis for your kind words. Stay happy beautiful ♡ x!

      Delete

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig