THE FEELING OF PEACE, Seek your jewel

The last ten days of Ramadaan.


I've been feeling very quite lately. I think it is a good thing personally. I am still doing the work just more slowly and softly than usual. Although some major projects are on pause because the last ten days of Ramadaan, carry with them very special circumstances and specific benefits, all of which are essential for our journey of pleasing ALLAAHﷻ. One of the odd days in the last ten days hold the Night of Power (Laylat ul Qadr), the most auspicious night in the year.


1:Indeed, We sent the Qur'An down during the Night of Decree.
2:And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree?
3:The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
4:The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter.
5:Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.

Verse 1-5
Surah Al-Qadr The Power

As some of you already know if you follow me on Instagram that I was hoping to keep a full month of fasting like last year unfortunately I missed some days (I am writing in my journal to makeup for the fasts In'Sha'Allaah (if Allaah wishes). I could not read and memorised from the Qur'An however I read the books of hadith. I have a full collection of Sahih al-Bukhari. Following Sunnah literally means the path or the way. ALLAAHﷻ tells us that following the Qur'An is to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) even the smallest manners of the sunnah inform people how to act in the complicated roads of life and show them the safest and most reliable roads like a compass.
A simple act of kindness can change someone's life, turn tears into a smile, turn fear into hope.
Hadrat ‘A’isha, the wife of Allaah’s Apostle (peace be upon him), reported that Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: ‘A’isha, verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and confers upon kindness which he does not confer upon severity and does not confer upon anything else besides it (kindness).
Sahih Muslim, Book 45, Hadith 99

During my time of the month, I missed and urged for qiyaam al-layl meaning Taraweeh. I also call it my privacy with ALLAAHﷻ. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray rak’ahs and make them very lengthy, so much so that it used to take him most of the night. I pray 11 rak'ahs (two by two, then praying Witr at the end with one ra'kah (odd number of raka'at) Because I have not memorised the entire Qur'An therefore I'm not able to make the prayer very lengthy so I try to make up by reading the 99 names of ALLAAHﷻ. After every two ra'kah I sit there for some time and read the name 99 times (with some other azkaar too)
One of my favourite verse from the Qur'An is,
"And those who believed and did righteous deeds will be admitted to gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein by permission of their Lord; and their greeting therein will be, "Peace!"
VERSE-23
SURAH- IBRAHIM
Alhamdulillah for giving us this opportunity again. I'll make dua,a for ALLAAHﷻ help and strength to achieve our goals. Seek your jewel The Night Of Decree lets make the most out of the last ten days of Ramadaan. May ALLAAHﷻ give you peace and strength x!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig