FALLEN LEAVES

I almost got a little shock before when I realised that the September is gone, and we are mid way through October. I never think it felt like Autumn had swept past so quickly before. It feels like I was just up in the park. I remember the leaves were green when I first got there. However the day I went for my doctors appointment a week later, the trees had turned yellow.

"Autumn's the mellow time." - William Allingham

Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go. You have to let go of what is hurting you. Let go a little and you will have a little peace. I love the slow change from green to orange to red to brown during the months of Autumn. It is enough with a windy weather or a really cold frosty night to make the most of it fall to the ground. Everything in yellow and red here. It is so beautiful.
I truly believe it and can feel the cycle of nature. I always think deep when weather changes. Every season is an opportunity to find something new within you. Nothing is more beautiful to me than walking down a long road with trees full of leaves on either side.Here are some things I love about Autumn. Homemade cappuccino finish off with whip cream, chocolate chips and sometime marshmallows. I also love to bake cake or something especially in end of Autumn and Winter. We order takeaway, get cosy and watch loads of random things. More long hot baths in the evenings. Wearing more fluffy jammies. Rainy days under the duvet on my phone.
 
Evenings get darker. My favourite moment is long drives on crispy Autumn leaves at night in PJs, not knowing where we going to end up.
A part of me always want to travel out there in nature. When no one is around me... sitting on a bench, looking at the sky, listening to the wind and all the birds singing. I enjoy it with my whole being. I feel so alive when I talk to my Creator in silence. You talk, you share your heart, you laugh, you cry, and then you listen in return. ALLAAHﷻ will speak to your heart and you will find the answers that you are looking for. When I cannot figure out what's going on, letting out all the stress I'm going through, ALLAAHﷻ I put my trust upon. I am happy with the Qadr of ALLAAHﷻ. His Qadr is better then creating chaos and confusions all along. And then... I'm capturing a moment of peace, focus is on to the camera. Thinking about how to get the most beautiful click.This is many of my fall here in the UK. I realise that it doesn't matter what season we have here. It will always feel like the best season. As I said, it feels like this fall just swept by. A lot because I am working intensively right now to complete my designing projects. I filmed a lot so I can keep myself busy editing in November. Now you can find previous videos on my YouTube channel AnnieOmarThoughts

The urge to capture it all, create something out of it and sharing with all of you that's what boost my energy. It gives me a little push to do it even if I sometimes don't feel like it in the beginning. I Often feel thankful that photography and filming makes me do things I probably wouldn't have done if it wasn't for my urge to capture a special moment and express a certain feeling. I never want to stop this feeling, the urge to capture moments and film my creativity because it forces me to do something. Something that might help someone out there too.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig