Shoe Blossoms

New Look - Bullring Shopping Centre - Birmingham
At the time, I wanted to buy each pair suddenly realised I have way too many sandals at home. I tried my very hardest to not even try them and I succeeded ;) However, I must say going into a shoe shop and coming out with not even a single bag? Is not me. Surely, I am changing. Most of you already know but whoever don't know I will leave a website link and their details down below, make sure to check them out before the sales end. Any-ho here are the few Heeled Sandals in New Look which I really liked.
Bright Orange - Suedette Ankle Strap Heels / Rrp: £17.99
Suedette Diamante Embellished Wedges / Rrp: £27.99
wedge Sandals / Rrp: £19.99

Laser Cut Out Peep-toe Heels / Rrp: £29.99 (they are on sale for £14.99)
Fringed Ghille Heels / Rrp: £34.99
    Address: Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham B5 4BA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig