CARLI BYBEL FULL LIP COLLECTION WITH IL MAKIAGE AND I WON

Asalam u alaikum (peace be upon you beautiful people) ♡
I got a Carli Bybel full lip collection with Il Makiage. If you don't know who Carli is she's a beauty guru on YouTubePersonally I watched her hair tutorial back in 2011. Ever since then I watch and listen to her stories on YouTube. August is my birthday month and I couldn't believe it that she launched her collection on 8th of August. My bubba also known as my husband surprised me to buy new make up and I had the opportunity so here we are.
I love the packaging, white is also my favourite colour. It comes with lipstick, lip gloss and a waterproof lip liner. There are three set collections named Redshift, Cosmic and Stellar. I love the fact that each one has their own name.These are the waterproof lip liners.
▪NUDE LINER ~ LUNA
▪RED LINER ~ ABLAZE
▪PINK LINER ~ BYBEL
▪INDIVIDUAL LIPLINERS $15 EACHThree lip glosses.
▪NUDE GLOSS ~ STARCHILD
▪PINK GLOSS ~ TWILIGHT
▪PURPLE GLOSS ~ SUPERNOVA
▪INDIVIDUAL LIP GLOSS $19 EACHThree Matte Lipsticks.
▪RED LIPSTICK ~ VENUS
▪NUDE LIPSTICK ~ LIBRA
▪PINK LIPSTICK ~ SIRIUS
▪INDIVIDUAL LIPSTICK $21 EACH
▪RED LIPSTICK ~ VENUS▪NUDE LIPSTICK ~ LIBRA▪PINK LIPSTICK ~ SIRIUS▪LIPSTICKS SWATCHES▪The details are so unique.They are so creamy, rich and velvety. It feels so light on the lips. My favourite is the Redshift and Cosmic lip which brings back the memories! Let me know which one do you like the most. A better quality video is also on YouTube.
CLICK TO WATCH DOWN BELOW
PRICES DETAILS
~FULL COLLECTION - $115
~ECLIPSE LIP SHADE DUO (LIBRA & SIRIUS) $38
~COSMIC LIP COLLECTION (NUDE TRIO) $39
~STELLA LIP COLLECTION (PINK TRIO) $39
~REDSHIFT LIP SET (RED LIPSTICK & LINER) $32
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
~Shipping & Handling - $20
~Tax - $27
YOU CAN GET IT ONLINE
INSTAGRAM TV @annieomar
CLICK THE PICTURE TO WATCH
Also, Thank you so much to Carli for sending this beautiful palette. #GORECYCLEGIVEAWAY was my first instagram giveaway re-post and I cannot believe that I won a signed palette. Every shade in the palette is so beautiful.She didn't have to do this however her kindness warmed my heart. I appreciate what she did, all my love to her and to you for reading ♡
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig