Pour your thoughts in Water SKEGNESS PIER

In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth ~ RACHEL CARSON.I love the sound of the Ocean waves. Skegness beach water is not as clear as I saw in Corniche beach Abu Dhabi. However, the sound of the Ocean waves is soothing for your soul...A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the Ocean.
Sand, water, sunshine and good company are sometimes all you really need. Have you ever found yourself writing on the beach sand knowing that the Ocean waves will wash it away. I find it pleasing every time I go to the beach and write my name. In each alphabet, there are millions of words hidden that you cannot see but The Almighty can. It is almost like a relief from my shoulders. Because I know, what I wrote and I know Ocean will keep it a secret and nobody will ever be able to find it. Try next time you go there and remember to pour your thoughts in water...Skegness Pier is a pleasure pier in Skegness, England. Opened in June 1881, it was at the time the fourth longest in England, originally stretching a length of 562 m (1,844 ft). When originally built, it was a T-shaped pier. It is located on the B1451 Grand Parade Road and is around 0.7 miles (1.1 km) from Skegness railway station. No visit to Skegness is complete without a relaxing stroll onto the Pier outer deck! From here you will see the most beautiful views of Skegness Beach and on a clear day it is possible to see accross the wash over to Hunstanton. You do get a view of the wind farms which are now established as a feature in the wash.I never get to experienced from inside because of time running. Skegness seafront aquarium offers a range of fish tanks, educational exhibits and marine wildlife encounters. You can check it on their website by clicking here - www.skegnesspier.co.uk

ARCADE FUN GAMES
Youngster will love their indoor soft play centre known as CAPTAIN KIDS ADVENTURE WORLD which has a variety of ball pools, slides and shooting cannons. Here parents can sit back in their comfy sofas with a free magazine whilst their children play safely. They have hundreds of amusement machines. Many of these machines give out tickets which can be exchanged for FANTASTIC PRIZES FROM PRIZE SHOP. Skegness Pier is famous for its Arabian Derby where you can race your own Camel against others. You can watch a video of me playing this game with my niece and sister-in-law ClICK TO WATCH A VLOG. They also have a fun donkey rides on the beach...DONKEY RIDESBEAUTIFUL VIEWThese are some of my happy moments. I didn’t wanted to interrupt privacy of other people enjoying the day. I try to capture few clips of our fun day out in Skegness. You can also watch a video (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig