Making a Adele inspired dress


Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
I hope you are doing well. This was my first attempt to make a celebrity inspired dress. Yes, Adele's video for "Send My Love" is amazing. Adele is striking and then, of course, there is that dress. Throughout the stark piece, the colours of the floral print stand out, as do the embroidered embellishments along the bodice. The dress is voluminous and gorgeous. The centrepiece of the stripped-down video is Adele's stunning long-sleeved maxi, which was design by Dolce and Gabbana. The fabric that Dolce and Gabbana used is printed silk-chiffon. As winter is coming, so I used floral Velvet fabric. I added some of my own ideas but basics of how to make her kind of a dress is same...Here is the video of how I made this dress. I hope you find it helpful. I will try to make more of her gorgeous dresses, which I like the most. Are you excited to see more of these videos? Then let me know in the comment section. I would love to read thru x! ~Be Patient Be Positive~ A♡O

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig