💌Why I took time off from social media💌

10.7.16

Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people 
How you are doing! I hope you doing well. I thought I would let you know a little bit on why I am so iffy about updating my blog, posting youtube videos and not been on social media for past three weeks. I had a very severe form of something, which I do not feel comfortable sharing publicly. I might share one-day' maybe. Because of it, I just could not concentrate on anything. Am still going thru it but I am a little better then before. As some of you already know I love writing and reading' I love sketching and creating. I tried my very hardest to read all of your beautiful posts and create more in fashion designing but at one point I couldn’t carry on. I am sorry for not keeping touch with all of you, the lovely chats on twitter. I really did miss that a lot. There was some prewritten post here I only needed to click upload but I could not even did that simple click!
"Sometime with some people, life adventures push them over the edge but it is totally depend on the strength of their feet. It is on us whether we want to give up or come forward and shine like a star in our own little World. I decided to make my own little world on blogger, just to share me' my thoughts with all of you Lovely people"
 I write this quote last year. Last night I went thru my diary and I read it, which bring another thought, do not stop to creating your little world on blogger, it just started.
It motivated me a little bit. Now I am back hopefully I will try my fully best to get the same rhythm like before. I hope you did not forgot me x!
A ♡ O

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Darling Annie. You will never be forgotten. Get well soon. Prayers with you. Take care.

    With Love
    Sindhu
    www.WithLoveSindhu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the positive vibes beautiful ♡ x!

      Delete
  2. awww sending hugs n payers your way dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means so much to me ♡ x!

      Delete

Follow

Facebook

Special Message