Mini Spring skin Care Haul

1.5.16

I purchase these skin care products from Asda shopping centre
Don't mind the lighting in pictures. Sun always, play hide and seek with me. In Birmingham we hardly see sun and when we do clouds always want to hug Him/her/it (I don't know what am I writing ha-ha-ha but you get my point right)
So first thing I always do when spring come' change shampoo and conditioner. 
Wash and Go 2 in 1 Shampoo - rrp: £1.19This is one of the products, which I repurchase. This suits my hair. When I am having breakdowns an itchy dandruff, it really helps my hair roots to recover. It gives light shine and a very light sporty kind of smell. I love this shampoo. It does not leave my scalp feeling itchy or greasy. There is another one Wash & Go Sport, which gives you a tingly feeling when you put it on. It is 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so works very well! I got this from Asda but you can also buy online from Amazon.
I also picked up these two facial scrubs from Asda. This was my first time trying them. Let us start from left to right in picture below…Clean Clear morning energy
Shine control daily facial scrub 150ml
rrp: £1.50
If you have oily skin then gently exfoliates this scrub on your face for shine free skin all day. It is lemongrass and fruit extracts. This not only removes dirt, oil and impurities but also leaves skin looking shine free all day. . Although it did say daily facial scrub, on the bottle but personally for my skin I can only use it twice a week or when I am having oily skin day. I try this one first for up to 4 days and on third day I was having bits of dry skin flakes on my cheeks. If your skin is very oily then I totally recommend this in spring. I really like the colour of beads in it. They really help with exfoliating.
Oil free with blue bursting beads...The SkinSystem formulated
Radiance boosting facial scrub 150ml
rrp: £1.50
I am in love with this facial scrub. I use almost everyday and have been using it for almost 4 weeks. It has a spring fruity smell with orangish bursting beads. It is colour free, with aloe Vera extract which everyone loves (I think) It is dermatological tested. It is for All skin types and it smells uh amazing. It leaves your skin soft and fluffy (he-he)
How to use it
Dispense a small amount of facial scrub into hands and massage in circular motions onto wet face and neck. I also use it on my hands and feet. Rinse off thoroughly with clean, warm water. For best results use 2-3 times a week. Avoid contact with eyes. If this should occur, rinse well with water. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
Orangish bursting beads...Lets move on to body spray...Kiss - Rose and jasmine - rrp: £1Melt away with romantic rose and wild jasmine scents. It is perfect when you need something sweet and sassy...Charlie - wild Apple, Honey and Coconut - rrp: £1The Charlie collection. Be your own idol and be inspired with this charismatic blend of wild apple, honeysuckle and coconut. "If you don't make it happen, someone else will"-Charlie. I quickly liked it when I read the quote on bottle. It does smell amazing. It is perfect for spring.Sure ✅ Motionsense - 48hours anti-perspirant - rrp: £1Bright bouquet with scent of strawberry and apricot. I love strawberries and it smells the same with little bit of apricot. The fact when I read 48h I was thinking nah it will stay for like 6 to 8 hours. Let us give a go and not have a shower for two days (ha-ha) trust me it works. I was quite pleased with the result. This is definitely my spring favourite deodorant.And that's about it. I know it was not a lot but I want to share my bits and bobs of life. Those two-body sprays do contain Alcohol denat. Due to the widespread use of alcohol in all sorts of things, it has become very difficult to avoid it. As for external use of this type of alcohol is permissible but purify yourself before prayer (I use these kinds of products on my scarf not on my body). However, alcohol oral intake is still impermissible except in cases of necessary medication. I do support cruelty free products you can read my previous post here CRUELTY FREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS SHOULD BE USEd 
Those facial scrubs I had for over a month. I wanted to test before writing a post here.  Did you try any of these products? let me know your thoughts x!
A ♡ O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

Facebook

Special Message