πŸ²πŸ— CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS, how to marinate drumstick πŸ—πŸ²

Easy Recipe
Asalam u alaiqum (peace be upon you) Beautiful people!
Cooking is not hard as we think. Before I got married I only knew how to boil egg, how to make scramble egg, how to fry egg he-he-he and how to make tea. However, once the pressure was on me to cook slowly but surely I started adding my own flavours in it. I thought I will share some of my cooking experiences and easy recipes with you on this wonderful blogging world.

20 chicken drumsticks. Make deep cuts in the drumsticks and put them in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice and rub into the cuts. You can also rinse them with vinegar/apple cider.
From left to right in the picture below:
  • 1 cup Yogurt (small cups)
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 1/2 tablespoon Parsley
  • 1/2 tablespoons Kalvonji (black seeds)
  • 2 tablespoons Paprika
  • 1/2 tablespoons Turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tablespoons Black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons chilli powder
  • 2 tablespoons Salt ( to your own liking)

Put the drumsticks in a bowl; pour yogurt, oil and all the dry ingredients over drumsticks. Mix well with your hands (A tip; if you do not want your hand to get the stain of turmeric powder than wear a glove)

If you want to refrigerate some then get a freezer bags and make a meal for each day like I did. When you take out, it will be as fresh as you just put coating on. However, I must say don’t freeze them for more then 10 days  to 14 days (you can but I prefer not to)
I also put some in container for the dinner.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place drumsticks in a baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. Turning chicken sides halfway through. Sprinkle chopped coriander over the drumsticks and serve with a tossed salad (I didn’t have the salad otherwise the picture would've looked nicer he-he)

It is an easy peasy recipe for the beginners.Sometime I also make them with breadcrumbs. I think Chicken drumstick with breadcrumbs is a bit common in these days. Let me know if you have try this already x! A ♡ O
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig