🎀 Fräulein3°8 Makeup Brushes 🎀

20.3.16

Fräulein3°8 7 Pieces Pro Wooden Handle Makeup Brush Set w/Case Kit rrp: £4:95 / Amazon
Therefore, this brush set is sitting for long time in my makeup drawer. For the price, this is an amazing buy. I bought these brushes from Amazon. Nice pack can use for detailed makeup. The case is nice each brush has its individual holder in the case. I did not find any fall out of hairs from the brushes. I will totally recommend this if you do not want to spend lot money, there is better quality available now but for me it has paid its price. Here are the pictures of each brush...I use this for inner corner of my eyes, also like to smudge out the outer corners into a slight wing to really open up the eyeI call this a fluffy brush hehehe, do the perfect job at blendingI use this one to put eyeshadow on my entire eyelidOne brush which should be use for black or dark eyeshadowsFoundation Brush but mostly I use my fingersMy Highlighting Brush for cheekbone, forehead, nose and chinBlusher BrushMy final thoughts, it is worth buying.Kabuki Brush - £2.49 or £3.49 / Groupon (sorry don't remember the exact price)I got this from pound land - £1I use to get nervous when applying my eyeliners, you know when you finish your eye shadow step and about to pick eyeliner thinking what if I mess up? I have to do the eye shadow again. Noooo! Ha-ha 
If you are going through this than I highly recommend this brush, it helped me give the perfect wing and here is the trick that I use to do... Use brown/dark brown eyeshade with this brush and apply on your eyelid like eyeliner. Once your happy with the shape apply your black eyeliner on top of the line you draw, trust me it will be very easy and neatly done. Let me know if you tried (:
It is a gel eyeliner brush and now I use it to fill in my eyebrowsThis is my old mascara brush. I do not remember the name of this mascara but I really liked its brush hair, now I call it brow groomer. I use this to separate eyelashes you know when they get clumsy with some mascara and for brushing eyebrows. I wanted to share this with you that before throwing old things' think for a moment, they might not do the same job but can be helpful in other. At last I hope you like this blog post and if you have any suggestions or thoughts, I will be happy to read them (",) x!
A ♡ O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

Facebook

Special Message