💌 Going Abroad To See My Mother.. Need Your Help! 💌

I am not active on my blog because of many thoughts running around in my head I can not figure it out where to start and what to do? Taking bit by bit will help a lot says on internet! As some of you know that my mother my Ammi Ji is not well (you can read my previous post HERE) Read it please because only then you will understand this post and can help me out. Yes, I really really need your help.
She is saying to me when you coming? come and meet me )': On the phone it sound like she is losing hope, she is breaking down because of this illness and I'm really heart broken to hear those words because I know how strong she is. I am going for three months to be with her, to give comfort may be release the pain a bit. Can I do that? Being with her might be less painful for her or for me. Do not know... my mind is full of tangled threads! I hope this journey turns out to be positive with my efforts and she become one healthy women or at least ease the pain and make her happy. I really am going to do the best I can.

It was very hard for me to make a decision to go when my husband also had a car accident. We are very grateful to Allah (God) that he has a new life (Thanks To Allaah I don't know if I should show you the pictures here) even the police officer said you are lucky to be alive. BMW is the most powerful car in the world. Yep my boo dream car is going to be demolished. I still remember the shine of happiness on his face when he first got it. He has bruises and a rib injury. Every time he puts a pressure on his stomach and chest it hurts. He also had a back injury from childhood and this made it worse. He has been on medication and feeling a lot better then before so little less pressure on me, I guess! It is painful and stressful days for us but we have to get through this.

Anyway, this will be my last post until I come back happy. I am praying and wishing badly that my mother gets better so we can spend joyful days together. However deep down there is a part of me saying it will not be the same. I will try my fully best to be active on tweeter, I will be looking forward for any information that you think will be helpful so do not hesitate tweeting me @Annie_Omar. Anything related to healthy diet or comfort you know how badly we need it, just imagine a thirsty girl who has been looking for water and when she take a first sip? That is the feeling you will go to help me get it. I will be very thankful. Also as always do keep her/us in your prayers.
"There are millions of us who can become one"
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig