Shoulder wrap top, From Old To New

My Cushy Top Three ways to wear it and easy to make it with any material.
A tip, don't throw old scarves.


I made from my old saari palu (lose end) #throwback. If you don't know what saari is? It is a consisting of a very long piece of thin cloth wrapped around the body, a dress worn especially by South Asian women. I don't wear them now but few of the saari's was gifted on my wedding day. I wore them few times, later it was sitting in my cupboard for a very long time. I decided to renew it so I come up with this idea years ago. Sorry about the quality, wanted to share it anyway because could not get rid of it from my phone ha-ha. My "Cushy top" yes, I name it too he-he.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Blogger Template by pipdig